Wednesday 25 September 2013

Randomness

I don't know what I've been doing with myself of late. Next week it's October! October?! I suspect I won't be committing to Blogtoberfest this year...I can barely commit to my weekly meal plan (well, it's often just a 4 day plan if I'm honest and even that's sometimes a struggle). So, here's some more stuff:
Well, at least one part of my brain must have realized that autumn is close at hand. However the brain part which deals with camera focus was obviously napping.

Pacifier, dummy, bummy...she only gets it for sleeping and long car journeys and it will be a sad day for all when the dummy fairy comes (soon, I guess).

One of my first forays into DIY - changed a bedside table into a play kitchen. I am disproportionally pleased with myself despite the (in places) dubious workmanship.
...speaking of which...This toddler handbag I made for Elaine's upcoming birthday doesn't look too bad from this angle but the other side is more puckered than and old wifie's (insert body part of your choice). I guess when I  put the zip in something went awry with the lining. Well, she's only 2, eh? Won't notice!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I am so impressed with that bag! And I so want to see photos of the bedsidetable/ cooker... sounds awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The play kitchen is such an inspired idea! Proud of you! Love your sense of humor... ;)

    ReplyDelete